Employees and managers are critical to an organization's success. Their ability to communicate, solve problems, build relationships, and adapt to change, both at work and in their personal life, directly impacts their performance and business results. As life changes, employees embrace opportunities to develop skills that help manage the competing demands faced in their personal and work lives.
By providing a wide variety of seminars, KEPRO can assist your organization in promoting a healthy and motivated work environment where employees are engaged and effective in their roles. These learning opportunities are designed to educate and motivate employees and managers to be proactive and effective in managing their work responsibilities and personal lives.
Seminars and webinars are designed to assist participants in learning new skills, adapting to change and challenges, increasing performance, and utilizing resources that enhance personal effectiveness and morale. Participants gain practical knowledge and useful strategies to help them solve problems and improve relationships. The benefits to the organization include retention and commitment of key talent and high performers, higher levels of engagement and motivation, and a more knowledgeable and focused workforce.
KEPRO’s EAP Training Catalog includes:
- Adoption - What You Need to Know
- Building Childhood Resiliency
- Life Skills for Teens - Raising Responsible Adults
- Parenting Strategies for Single Parents
- A Personal Guide to Building Resiliency and Coping with Change
- Making a Life While Making a Living
- Safe Shopping - Protecting Against Consumer Fraud
- Celebrating Midlife - Looking forward to Your Next 50 Years
- Bullying: Confronting Hostility in the Workplace
- Emotional Intelligence for Success
- Surge Protection: Preventing Burnout
- The Art of Conflict Resolution
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Recognizing a Troubled Employee
- Managing Difficult Personalities