Premier Employee Assistance Program and Work Life solution for more than 25 years.
At KEPRO we are passionate about changing behaviors. Our mission is simply to improve the health of those we serve.
The KEPRO Employee Assistance Program distinguishes ourselves in our ability to bring clinical and organizational excellence to our customers through a boutique of services all designed to improve wellness, enhance organizational performance and reduce financial outcomes. We invite you to review our material and see how the KEPRO advantage can maximize your benefit portfolio.
The KEPRO Advantage
- Proven Performance - Three decades of experience and two-time recipient of the prestigious Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) Award for Excellence.
- Innovative & Research Driven Approaches - We collaborate with leading educational organizations and research firms to enhance our effectiveness, develop innovative interventions and improve motivational change strategies.
- Management and HR Support - Dedicated team of workplace consultants each with decades of experience in specialized EAP services. We track management consultations and provide detailed analysis of the issues, services provided and the outcomes achieved.
- Follow Up & Follow Through - We understand how hard it is to make that first call and how critical it is for individuals to receive the attention and resources they need, when they need it. With that in mind, we follow up on every initial call to make sure that member receives the information or resources they need.
- Online Tools & Resources - Our website provides information on personal growth, emotional wellness, parenting, managing change, self-assessments, online training modules, and financial calculators, this site is a comprehensive resource for your members and their families.
- Credentialed, National EAP Network - KEPRO chooses only the best, most experienced providers and then goes the extra step of credentialing every provider every three years using NCQA guidelines. This ensures quality and verifies through primary sources that the provider remains current with all licensing requirements and has no pending disciplinary action.
- Demonstrated Effectiveness - In collaborating with our customers, we demonstrate improvement in the key measure of workplace presenteeism.
Measuring Quality of Services and Impact on Identified Problems
- 99 percent satisfaction with quality of initial contact, counseling services, and overall quality.
- 95 percent reported improved work performance and improved interpersonal relationships.