Our online resource, EAPHelplink.com, is here to help
EAPHelplink is your one-stop resource, available when and where you need it. Whether you are dealing with a day-to-day question or a bigger-than-life issue, EAPHelplink provides you and your family with tools and information to address life's pressing concerns.
Topics are organized under the following categories:
- Parenting: topics related to child care and parenting
- Aging: topics related to older adults and eldercare
- Balancing: topics related to family, relationships, and personal growth
- Thriving: topics related to healthful living for all ages
- Working: topics related to career development and workplace issues
- Living: topics related to everyday life and convenience
EAPHelplink is anonymous, confidential, and secure. Explore it any time of the day, any day of the week all from the comfort and privacy of your own computer.
- 8,500+ research articles
- Health and Wellness content modules with articles, audio and video files
- eLearning: self-paced online training programs
- On-demand monthly webinars
- Self-search locators for child, academic, adoption, pet, and adult care resources
- Legal and Financial Resources: including 40 financial calculators and numerous ready-to-use legal forms
- Savings Center: a discount shopping program offering employees up to 25 percent discounts on name-brand goods and services
- Relocation Center: a collection of resources that allows users to learn about communities across the United States, providing vital statistics
- News for You updated monthly
To access your company's EAPHelplink portal, click here.
If you are interested in a complete demonstration, please contact one of our Senior Account Executives listed on the contact page, and in the service area convenient for you.